Semi-Custom Corporate Holiday e-Card
Featured City Photos:
Photos currently shown are of New York City, NY. Photos can be replaced with Client supplied images or stock for an additional fee. Select the the "Replace or Add New Images" option under the Add-Ons section when ordering.
Wishing you a Beautiful Holiday Season
And a new year of Peace and Happiness
& Happy New Year
From all of us at, (company logo)
Included in base fee:
Non-Animated (Static) eCard for eMail Only Needed?
- Up to 500 eCard Recipients
- Choose the estimated number of e-mail recipients you plan to distribute the eCards to on the Select Options/Order page to configure the Base Fee.
- Basic customization and rebranding of the selected e-card
- Your preferred message/text within the eCard
- Your company logo and/or name within the eCard
- Music (current song selection or choose another song from our catalog)
- Static image of the eCard to use for eMail Distribution (for Clients distributing their own eCards)
- An HTML holding page for your eCard (Hosted on WebbyCards.com server unless Client requests to host page)
- Mobile Friendly eCard Player - HTML5 Video with a Flash fallback player
- Social network icons/links included in the holding page (optional)
- Temporary Hosting for 1 year (Renewal of existing e-card is available the following year for additional hosting fee)
- Client to handle email distribution of the eCards. (eCard delivery service by WebbyCards available for additional fee)
- No WebbyCards logo or branding will be included in the eCard. Only WebbyCards copyright info will be displayed discretely on the html holding page.
- Base Fee includes up to 2 rounds of revisions/adjustments after initial beta version is delivered to Client. Additional change requests after the 2 rounds may require an additional fee.
- Non-Animated eCards for eMail are available in any of the designs currently listed in our catalog. Please Contact Us for more information or to place your order for a Non-Animated (Static) e-Card project.
Learn more about our current Features and Pricing
or How the Process Works